GETTING TO KNOW

Sunny winter day in Interlaken, hola ☀ ⛄ 

Welcome - Hala ☺

I'm a Bangkokian who loves to explore the world from a different and conflicting perspective. I love the iconic vibe of Los Angeles πŸŒ‡to the peaceful and diverse natural habitats of New Zealand πŸŒ„and South Africa 🌌to the one-of-a-kind fashion street πŸ‘½in Tokyo. I LOVE THEM ALL. Having been to many places allows me to see the world differently and to see myself as a different person too. So my lifelong goal is to take myself to as many corners of the world as possible.

One of my fav πŸ’–urite quotes from Pico Iyer is —  “There are, of course, great dangers to this, as to every kind of freedom, but the great promise of it is that traveling, we are born again, and able to return at moments to a younger and a more open kind of self. Traveling is a way to reverse time, to a small extent, and make a day last a year."

In this blog, I'm taking you virtually to one of the richest countries in the entire world at a very special time in their history, our destination is Qatar during the W rld Cup in 2 22 !!!!! Get ready to take off with me and learn more about this country and the reasons behind its vibrant vibe and culture, state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure, and most importantly, the heart and kindness of Qataris. See you in the next blog πŸ‘Š

Newly designed & constructed football stadiums 😱- Qatar is on πŸ”₯

This!!! Heaven on Earth 🌎

Comments

Popular Posts